Wish List - top 10

Am I certainly one for window shopping, or online shopping should I say!
For this blog I thought I would share my top ten items on my wish list, that I am loving this season!

Lets kick thing off with one of my absolute favourites for this season - copper/rose gold! This Shiny Rust Bomber is from Topshop and I am in love with it! I have this bomber in black and it is so warm and cosy that I may need to make an investment. Also this jacket could be worn day or night as you can dress it up or down, so for £60 its worth it!

The thigh high look is everything this season as are lace ups, so Hotmess clothing hit the nail on the head with these Kylie Boots. These would dress up any outfit and are so versatile, I love all of the clothing from Hotmess and have recently ordered their Khaki Roll Up Jumper, which I will be wearing on a shoot very soon...

These Gold Tone earrings are from River Island and I love them! They are simplistic yet stylish and are perfect for this time of year! For only £5 I will be snatching these up before they sell out!

Thomas Sabo have just released their new 2016 line, and I cannot get enough of these Love Bridge Bracelets. You have the option to engrave your own personal message on them which I think is a lovely touch. This is one of the most costly items on my wish list starting at £159, so I think this is more of a dream than a wish! Still, I may have to start working a few extra hours so that I can treat myself!

I personally love a nude lip, I just think it is timeless and classic and is so versatile! This Temptress lip set from Kiko is a perfect dupe for the Kylie Lip Kit, the only difference being that they aren't matte. I have been trying to get my hands on a lip kit for so long and it is just impossible so this might be a cheaper option that I can use whilst I keep trying!

I'm not usually one for shopping at H&M but I love their New Arrivals section on the website! I'm looking for some jeans to replace my ever fading Joni jeans from Topshop, and I thought that these Slim High Ankle Trashed Jeans would be perfect for that! I love how versatile ripped jeans can be, I could just slip them on for a long day of lectures, or wear a smart cami and healed pumps for cocktails!

I love the leather look for this season and I am trying to find the perfect pair of wet look leggings, but whilst it is still party season, this is a perfect alternative. Also from H&M this wrap around skirt is perfect for a night out! For only £19.99 this is a perfect statement piece.

One thing that I really need to invest in for 2016 is Micellar Cleansing Water by Garnier, I can't believe I've not jumped onto the trend until now! I usually remove my makeup with Dermalogica products as I have quite sensitive skin ( I will be blogging about that very soon) but this is a cheaper option for every day use! This is more of a must-have than a wish as I know I will be purchasing this the next time I am out shopping.

I love love loveeeee these high leg sandal heels from Topshop, these are my favourite items on my wish list! I just think that it adds so much glamour to an outfit and I would wear these for every night out I went on if I could, really want to get my hands on a pair! But at £70 I am trying to find a cheaper alternative.

And finally...I love these little Faux Fur Pom Pom bag chains at the moment and I have found the perfect colour! This is from Accessorize and it would go with all of my current handbags for the season! I just think it really changes the look of your handbag and is really girly which I love also!

So now you have seen my top 10 wish list! This is ever changing so I will be sure to do more of these blogs to share my sense of style with you all!

Comments

Popular Posts