Pamper night

Ok well it's the new year and I am taking full advantage of the long holidays as I don't go back until the end of January!

Tonight I'm having a pamper night to myself to really relax after my Christmas deadline so I thought I would blog about it so you all know what I do to relax and unwind 

I am known for having pamper nights and so my boyfriend treated me to this lovely foot spa kit by beauticology! In the gift set it contains a set of fluffy slippers, cranberry foot crystals and toasted marshmallow foot cream (both of which smell amazing!) I have my own little foot spa and so I will be using all of these tonight!

I also received this Victoria's Secret gift set with four separate bottles of creams and oils, these will all be going into a hot bubble bath so I can really relax! I love any bath products, but I love that these come in a cute little bag too, which I will be using as a make-up bag once I have used all the bottles up!

As you may have seen on my previous blogs I love any sort of candle and this Christmas I received 3 candles from Sanctuary Spa that smell incredible! I don't think there is anything more relaxing than having candles lit, I pretty much have a candle lit at all times especially during the winter as I find it quite cosy also.

Now you can't say you are having a pamper night without some goodies involved! I always resort to the classic milk tray when I'm putting my feet up and tonight they haven't let me down!

Well I'd say it's time to put all these pamper products to the test and put my feet up!

Comments

Popular Posts