Trafford Centre Preview!

So you might have seen from my Instagram (sophie_kennerley) that I went on a shopping trip to The Trafford Centre on Friday for some major retail therapy! And safe to say I was very successful...
This blog is only going to be a preview of some of the items that I purchased, the rest I will be showing you all very soon, I just haven't had a chance to style and wear them yet, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

So you may have seen from one of my previous blogs that I was really wanting to invest in some Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my make-up. I was really worried about my skin reacting to it, but it is really soothing and so far I have had no problems so I would definitely recommend this!

When we arrived at the Trafford Centre, we were approached by two members of staff from Bobbi Brown, asking if we wanted a free makeover! So obviously we said yes, and they did an amazing job! I ended up investing in their foundation stick in the colour Warm Ivory and it is the perfect match to my skin tone! I really like how it blends onto the skin and I am considering buying one in a lighter shade and one in a darker shade to use as contour sticks.


I knew that a Kiko Cosmetics store was coming to the Trafford Centre but I didn't know that it had opened, so that was a nice surprise as I love their products! I received their highlighter stick off a friend for Christmas and I know that their products are amazing quality so I had to take a visit! I have been looking for a nude lip liner to use alongside my Honey Love from Mac, I found that their Precision Lip Liner in 500 matches perfectly.

Here are all of the make-up products that I bought on the trip, I wanted to stick to the essentials as I received some amazing make-up for Christmas so I didn't really need much. I also received a makeover from Elizabeth Arden, so I took a sample of the foundation home to try the colour out.

This is all that I am going to be showing you for now from my Trafford Centre Trip, I haven't had the chance to wear everything that I bought so that will be coming up on a shoot very soon. This will include items such as thigh high boots, my new leather jacket and a new top I have purchased for my upcoming Morocco trip!

Thanks for checking in X










Comments

Popular Posts