Personal goals for 2016!

Hey everyone!
I thought that seen as it's the weekend and I'm all relaxed, I would write down my own personal goals for 2016. Everybody is different and so these goals are personal to me but feel free to try them all out!


When I sit down to do an assignment or something creative, I always find looking at motivational quotes really help me. And I don't know why I don't do this more often if I know this helps me, weird right? So I've set this as my first goal of 2016, to motivate myself more with other peoples quotes, who knows I might have my own one by the end of the year?

One goal that I set every year for myself is to 'eat healthier' ...however after setting this for the past three years I have discovered that this is waaaaay too general! So instead this year I have decided that I am going to eat more fruit. As a student fruit is not always at the top of my agenda, but I am going to make the effort to eat more of it.

I used to drink water all of the time, however since September I haven't, and my skin is paying the price! I find this time of year to be very drying on my skin, and there is nothing better than drinking water to fix this! I am going to try to drink two bottles of water a day to start off with, freshen my mind a little bit.



I started my blog in 2015, however I didn't tell anybody about it and just kept it to myself. I have decided that in 2016 I am going to be passionate about what I love and be proud of my blog! It isn't something that has come naturally to me, especially at first, however its really paying off and the feedback has been great so thank you everyone! If you follow my Instagram (@sophie_kennerley) you will see that I have started showing off my blog and purchases, and there will be more of this to follow.



This is my final quote for this blog and I think that this is one of my most important goals for the year in order to be more successful. I am currently studying textiles at University, and I am finding myself only doing the assignments set and no creative work outside of this. This is something that I want to change, as I find it so relaxing to set my own goals and be creative outside of my course, which is something I haven't done for a long time! This is my final goal for this blog, so I hope you have enjoyed reading and this has inspired some of you!



Comments

  1. Loved reading this post, these 2016 goals are so similar to mine!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you doll!
      I will go and check your blog out now
      S
      x

      Delete
  2. شكرا لمشاركتك. انها وظيفة مفيدة جدا بالنسبة لنا. يمكنك أيضًا زيارة الدافع الذاتي: 21 طريقة تؤتي ثمارها على الفور لمزيد من المعلومات المتعلقة بـ Victor Steel معلومة. أود أن أشكرك على مشاركة هذه المقالة هنا.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts