LIFESTYLE// July 2017 Roundup

So my last blog post was actually last months roundup! I know, really bad! But this month has been super busy for me, but you will see that from my pictures or lack of! Serious blogging fail, but since I relaunched my blog, I've taken the pressure off myself and made this a place where I post what I want to post, when I want to post it! That was you guys know what i'm writing is true to myself, and something that I love and I am proud of! So i'm not making any excuses, i've been busy and that's ok!


So first up, I went to the British Style Collective, which is basically the new version of The Clothes Show! I went at Christmas time with Beth and this year I went with my Mum and I loved it! Was such a special day and since moving out I rarely get to go on days out with my Mum so I made the most of it!


Another person who I rarely get to see nowadays is my best friend Beth! We both live such busy lives and live over an hour away from each other now rather than a ten minute walk that we are used to! But we managed to make the time to meet up this month and it was nothing but laughter! It certainly made me realise how important it is to spend time with the people you love.




This month, me and Chris moved into our own little apartment and we are totally in love with it! Last year we lived with four other people, and that's not really the environment for a couple! We love having chill vibes and being about I will be doing a flat tour video so here are some sneak peaks but keep your eyes peeled! 





So the reason why my month has been so hectic (apart from settling into our own place) is because I started a fashion internship - now that I am writing this post I have finished my one month at my first placement, and I am getting ready to start my second one of the Summer! I am certainly the sort of person who likes to be super busy so I am excited to start my next chapter! 

Hope you guys have liked this post, let me know what you got up to in June! 
Sophie 
X

SOCIAL MEDIA: 

INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk













Comments

  1. congrats on getting your own place that's absolutely amazing! Like really amazing it looks so cute too! The British collective sounds like it was fun too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! We are only at the place for a year but we are super happy there! ❤️

      Delete
  2. Your new place looks lovely! I've been enjoying reading your posts and I love your insta as well

    Tasha x

    http://itsatashathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow thank you so much! Been really working on my Instagram so thank you so much for noticing angel!! ❤️

      Delete
  3. I feel so happy for you!!! well done on getting your own little place! Also well done for starting your fashion internship!

    Sophia xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe!! Can't believe we have our own little place now, thank you so much doll ❤️

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a fun month with moving and an internship..Good luck on your second internship!! xx

    Ronnie // www.veronicabizzarri.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been such a busy month for sure!! Thank you babe! ❤️

      Delete
  5. Oh my, this sounds like a fabulous month for you! Hope it wasn't too hectic and you got to really enjoy it all, huge congrats on the internships too and good luck for your next one :) Can't wait to see the flat tour!
    Alice Xx
    blacktulipbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been super busy but just as fun! Flat tour soon for sure! Thanks babe x

      Delete
  6. Sounds like you've been busy! I've noticed your internship on Instagram and it looks like such fun!

    Sophie xx // www.oneunique.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great month! Congratulations on getting a new place.

    Lisa | farawaylisamae.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with your internship! Sounds like a crazy and important month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these roundup posts!! Good luck with everything and especially your internship!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on having your own place! Discovered your blog and it's so nice, loved this post. My summer has been two speed- holidays and work, but very grateful for a few good changes. :)
    www.roygenapples.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts