What I'm wearing - Hotmess jumper!


So on Monday I finally finished my essay that I have been working on over Christmas and have handed it in early! 
So to celebrate my and my partner went out for a meal so I thought I would do a quick what I am wearing post!

For my makeup I obviously used my new Urban Decay Naked 2 palette with the colours bootycall and chopper and kept the rest of my face really minimal.

I recently purchased this roll neck jumper from Hotmess clothing as I have had my eyes on it for quite a while and I love the colour! They are always posting promotions on their snapchat so I waited until then and got 20% so delivery worked out free. 


I teamed this jumper with some black Joni Jeans from Topshop and some suede ankle boots (also Topshop). The jumper is so practical and warm yet it is really fashionable so was perfect for a casual date. 




Comments

Popular Posts