Christmas Haul

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry it's a little bit late but I have been joining in this years festivities with family and haven't had any time free! I've especially enjoyed it this year because I am currently in my first year of University, so any time I get to spend with my family I appreciate even more now.

So I thought I would start the year off with an obvious one...a Christmas Haul. I have been really lucky this year and so I wanted to share with you all some of my absolute favourite gifts!


My main present this year was my Olympus Pen and I am already in love with it and cannot wait to go out and do a blog shoot with it. My aim this year is to take a lot more fashion images to show you all, but it will be after I have learnt the ins and outs of the camera! I am also doing quite a bit of travelling this year around Morocco as well as Western Mediterranean (also planning another trip too which is quite exiting).



One thing I have been trying to get my hands on for a long time is a makeup storage! I am a massive fan of the Kardashians and I know that they have clear makeup stations similar to this so as soon as I opened this I fell in love and couldn't wait to fill it with all of my makeup. This is from my flat mate at Uni and was so made up when I filled it.



This year I was well and truly treated by my Brother, who got me all of these Soap and Glory sets! The bag is perfect for travel and came with some pamper items inside, each of the crackers had a different shower cream inside and I also had a my own set of body butters. Words cannot describe how obsessed I really am with Soap and Glory products and no doubt I will do a blog review on all the different products once I have used them!


I am obsessed with my new cup by Retro Sweets! It did come filled up with sweets but...its Christmas what can I say! I just love how cute it is and it was a lovely little stocking filler.


Now last but certainly not least is my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. I love all of the Naked palettes however this one is definitely my favourite, I just feel like it has colours that will suit every season so is the best value for money. Each colour is so pigmented and my favourite colours to use so far are Chopper, Bootycall and YDK.

On New Year Eve I obviously had to try out all of my new Makeup and hair products and so this is me wearing my Urban Decay Naked Palette colours Tease, Busted, Foxy and Bootycall to highlight. I then used my new Kiko highlighting stick to highlight my face as I wanted a really bright and dewy look. I also used my Mac matte honey love lipstick.

So now you have seen a selection of a few of my Christmas presents, this ends my haul! I hope everybody had a great Christmas and Happy (late) New Year!

Comments

  1. That camera looks so good!:)

    garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm in love with already! I need to try it out a bit more and play around with it and then I will be doing a review so keep your eyes peeled for that!

      Thank you honey! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts