Vintage Fair 2016


As you may well know, last week I went to a Vintage Fair in Preston which you may have seen on my Instagram 'sophie_kennerley'. I have had a few people asking me what I bought, but I haven't had the time to style and shoot them until now, so sorry for the slight delay!

The first thing I bought was this stone necklace for £8 which I thought was a reasonable price! I first looked at a black one, however I am one for always wearing black clothes, so I thought the White would make my outfits pop. I think it worked really well with my black oversized shirt for a long day at university.



The second item that I purchased was this vintage bomber with a pocket detail for £25. With the weather still being cold, this is the perfect time of year especially with layers! I wore this jacket with my new black thigh high boots from Quiz, I am already in love with these boots and I have been wearing them everywhere!




My final outfit from the vintage fair was my Nike shell jacket and it is probably my favourite piece. I will be able to wear this all year round which makes it the most cost effective. I really like the colours used and I will definitely be making the most of this with the Sports Luxe trend at  its peak. 

So that's it, you've seen all of the items that I bought at the vintage fair 2016, I'm already exited for next year!

Comments

Popular Posts