LIFESTYLE/FASHION | Cheshire Bar and Grill

During the summer break from University, I've certainly become a bit of a foodie! After living on my terrible cooking for nine months, I've spent the summer enjoyed home cooked meals and of course...meals out too! This weekend was Chris' Mums Birthday, so we all went for a big family meal at the Cheshire Bar and Grill which is based in Northwich. I had never been here before but I had heard great things about it, so I was exited to go!




For this meal I wore my brand new top from Monsoon. I never usually wear white/ivory as I am so pale and I used to be really conscious of how pale I really am. However, recently I am embracing it and my body in general and just enjoying life! So when I tried this top on I was really happy, I love the style with the black detailing, especially the fringing at the top!


I teamed this blouse with my trusty black Joni Jeans ( However I am on the hunt for some new black jeans so let me know any suggestions!) and my tan sandals from Accessorize. I also wore a little black floral choker from Dorothy Perkins. I wanted my look to be fairly smart but also casual, as we were going for lunch on a Sunday. I wore quite glam makeup using a copper eye look with a wing, and nude glossy lips.



The food was DELICIOUS! I ordered the Lamb roast and it was amazing, I can't fault it! The service was also really good considering we were a large party and they were very accommodating. The meat was cooked to perfection and they come round asking how you want your meat exactly. I didn't order a starter or main so I can't review those, however the was a very large selection on the menu to choose from.




I hope you enjoyed this blog, I feel like I am turning into a bit of a food critic on here at the minute with all these restaurant reviews!! Check out my Social Media down below and click HERE to go straight to the Cheshire Bar and Grill website!

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk
YOUTUBE - Sophies Escape

Sophie
X

Comments

Popular Posts