BEAUTY// Kiko Milano Haul

If you have followed me on social media for a while you may know that in the past year I have discovered the brand Kiko, and I will also add that I have grown quite an obsession! Kiko Milano is a high quality brand with really affordable prices in my eyes, the only problem is you have to spend a certain amount online before it can be shipped to the UK as it isn't based here. (However, who needs an excuse to spend more on makeup, am I right??) There are stores in the UK however, with my closest being the Trafford Centre in Manchester. I recently took a trip here to stock up on some essentials and was pleasantly surprised when I saw that they had a sale on! Kiko always have amazing sales so I couldn't resist, so I am here to share my finds with you guys!


So the main reason for my visit to Kiko was for a red lip liner, I have used liners from here before and they are super pigmented! I have recently bought quite a few different red lipsticks so I was in need of a good liner, however, as you can imagine my shopping trip didn't end here...


Now these are also two products that I have wanted for a while, but I wasn't intending on buying until I saw that they were in the sale. As much as matte lips are everything right now, and I'm always wearing liquid lipsticks, but some days I do want a bit of gloss. Not only is it great for making your lips appear larger but they look super healthy too! 

Kiko lipsticks are one of my favourites to use, I think their formula is amazing!! Not only is their coverage incredible, but they are so long lasting! I love this gorgeous pink/rose and it also smells divine!


Whilst I was a the lip section, I thought I would have a little look at some products that I haven't seen before. The first thing that caught my eye was the sheen gloss in a pencil/crayon style. I thought that seeing as it was a gloss that the pigment would be poor, however I was pleasantly surprised! It is a very dark pink, almost red and it leaves my lips feeling super soft after! 

Next up I saw this lip duo, which was a lipstick and liner in one set. I really wish they had more colours of this as this was the only one left when I arrived! The pigment again, like any Kiko lip product, is second to none! It applies really well and has great coverage.




Next up is eyes, and the first eye product that I picked up has a very similar concept to the lip duo. Instead it is a cream eyeshadow with a co-coordinating eyeliner! I really liked the idea of this also, because if you are travelling you can just throw the one easy pencil into your makeup bag and you're set to go! 

The next eye product that I picked up was the liner pencil in 01 nude. I always find that a light eyeliner on your lower lash line can make you look really awake and bright-eyed. This was around 1-2 pound so I couldn't refuse!!



I am a massive makeup lover, however I haven't stepped into the scary world of pigments and loose shadows. However whilst it was in the sale I picked up my first one to play with! I can't wait to try this lovely plum colour out in the next few weeks, I will be sure to do a makeup review once I have!

The first thing that drew me to this eyeliner (excuse the pun) and mascara duo was the packaging. I'm pretty sure this must have been a limited addition valentines set or something, which is so cute! The wand on the mascara is large and fluffy, perfect for volume!


I hope you guys have enjoyed this post, I can't wait to try all of these products out and to play around with my makeup even more!

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk
YOUTUBE - Sophies Escape

Sophie
X





Comments

Popular Posts