FASHION// Summer Brights

Recently in the Uk we have had yet another one of our random few days of sunshine. These days don't come around very often here and so when they do, we make the most of it! I certainly love the Summer, I love all the bright colours and I love just sitting out in the sunshine with family and friends, and that is what I have been up to for the past few days. I haven't even posted a summery outfit over on my blog since I started because there has hardly been any!!

When I was younger, I never used to like summer because that meant...dresses! Legs out and less fabric, I was always in layers and I had no body confidence! However since turning 20 I have just matured and learnt to love my body for what it is, and just having a healthier attitude to life.


On this particular day I was just sitting out in the garden with Chris and his sister in the morning, and then I went to visit my cousin and her little girls in the afternoon. So I went really casual with a pretty blue dress and sandals.


I bought this dress from New Look and it is just the perfect thing to throw on in the morning on a summers day and look put together. I just kept my hair down and straight as there is no point trying to style your hair when its hot, trust me!




When I am wearing an outfit this colourful I don't want to over accesorise so I kept it simple with a tan watch from Next and some tan sandals from Accessorize. These complimented the blue really well and kept it looking mature and smart.


When it is sunny I don't like to wear a full face of glam when I am just with family. So the makeup I wore on this day was just concealer, powder, a little bit of contour, mascara, nude eyeshadow, brows (of course!) and a nude lip. I never wear foundation with the weather being so hot as it just melts off, and I use a lot of setting spray!!

I know the rain is coming of course, this is the UK and we are never going to have sun all the time, but I hope you guys have enjoyed the sun as much as I have, what do you guys like to do when the weather is sunny? Let me know! 

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk
YOUTUBE - Sophies Escape

Sophie
X







Comments

Popular Posts