LIFESTYLE// Ten facts about me

I have been blogging for nearly a year now, and yet I haven't really done a getting to know me blog, where I tell you a little bit about myself. Considering I am about to take a new step in my life I thought I would share 10 little facts about myself! Enjoy X

1. I am about to start my second year at University, and I am changing courses to study Fashion Brand Management, instead of Textiles.

2. I have been with my Boyfriend Chris for just over three years now.


3. For as long as I can remember, I have been obsessed with Fashion. Whether that be over dressing for every occasion, planning my outfits for the week in advance or constantly shopping, I am obsessed! I have always dreamed of working in the fashion industry, and I am determined to do so still! For as long as I can remember I have told people that I want to write for Vogue!

4. I have known my best friend Beth since we were about 3! So roughly 16/17 years we have known each other! She literally knows everything there is to know about me, in fact, she could have probably wrote this blog for me herself!!



5. I used to go to performing arts school and dance classes up until about 2 and a half years ago, when college became a priority! I have even performed in the Shaftsbury Theatre on the West End, London.

6. I LOVE New York!! This was one of my dream destinations since I was a child, I always wanted to walk up 5th Ave, see a Broadway show, walk through Central Park and see Times Square and its bright lights! For my 18th Birthday I was lucky enough to go with my Mum for a girly trip, and I fell in love! I could go a thousand times and still be as obsessed as I was the first time I went.

7. I have met Harry Styles! Back in 2013 I was absolutely obsessed with anything One Direction! I was in a beer garden at a pub in the countryside, and there was a charity auction on and he was there with some of his Family. I was honestly so exited, so I went over and asked for a picture. He was so lovely and spoke to us for ages, even gave me a kiss on the cheek!

8. I don't live at home! I have moved out from home, and I currently live with five of my friends in a flat, moving out was a massive step last summer but I have grown so much as a person since then. I have learnt so much so let me know if you want to see a blog post about living alone and moving out!

9. I am turning 21 in March next year, I can't believe it! Time for adulthood and I don't know if I am ready! Definitely a big moment in my life, but I can't wait!

10. I love to travel! Whenever I visit a new country, I want to make the most of it! I'm not really a sit around the pool person, unless I am in the same place for a week or so. I love to visit a different place each time I go away, and would love to see as many countries as I can!



Hope you have enjoyed this blog post, I am really enjoying writing lifestyle posts at the minute, so comment below if you want to see more!

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk
YOUTUBE - Sophies Escape

Sophie
X

Comments

Popular Posts