FASHION/LIFESTYLE // Prezzo


Every time I come home from Uni, I try to make time to see as many people as I can! One of the main people I try to see is my all time best friend Beth! We have known each other for over 15 years and are die hard besties! So seen as it's summer we thought we would plan a proper  girls night catch up!  We have just had a Prezzo built in Warrington so we decided to go out for an Italian meal, followed by cocktails. This blog is just going to tell you guys about our night and what I wore for it!!


So I recently bought this layered dress from River Island. Both me and Beth really like to dress up for any occasion, and as we were going for cocktails after I thought it would be the perfect time to try my new dress out! I also bought this dress in another colour way and will be wearing it very soon.

I really loved the nude lace sleeves on this dress, and thought that the black contrasting layered slip dress looked amazing over. ( I think a basic slip dress should be in everyones wardrobe this season!) I teamed this outfit with a Black snakeskin clutch from Accessorize, a Pandora ring and I wore my copper molten metal nail polish which is Barry M (Also from beth).


I was so impressed with Prezzo, from the food quality to the service! I had already planned ahead what I was going to order (typical me!) so I had the Garlic Bread and Spaghetti Bolognese. I was so happy with it, me and Beth both found the food amazing!



I used to always fake tan my legs when wearing an outfit like this, but recently I've been trying to channel body loving, and I decided to go natural with my legs and no tan was used (as you can probably tell). I really felt so comfortable in this outfit, especially seen as we were eating before going out I wanted something that I felt confident in!



After we had finished our delicious meal over at Prezzo, we then went over to The Lounge for 2-4-1 cocktails! Then after that we moved onto Quarter Bar for ...you guessed it! More cocktails! It was so nice just having a catch up as me and Beth don't get them as often now!



Outfit Details:
Dress - River Island
Necklace - Accessorize
Shoes - Debenhams
Ring - Pandora


SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk
YOUTUBE - Sophies Escape

Sophie
X

Comments

  1. you look lovely! xo

    http://jessicabronwenkennedy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to do girls night more often! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!

    Theglamanatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love the dress so much, the lace is so pretty! You both look fab!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit! I love Prezzo too, except from their resturants in London, haha! Xx
    http://louiselovesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! I so wish we had a Prezzo in my town *sigh* :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram - tempting Too Faced Gingerbread giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts