FASHION// March Wishlist

I Haven't had the chance to do a wishlist so far this year (I know i'm terrible) but as I said in my last blog, I am back and I am going to be throwing as much content your way as possible! This year is all about my blog and Youtube channel!

So here it is, my current fashion wishlist...


1. First up is this wrap skirt from River Island. Now this is normally something that I wouldn't buy because of how bright it is, but you can't knock the tailoring! I love this style of skirt as it is really slimming on the waist, especially if you wear something tight, or tuck a top in. I would team this skirt with a plain black bodysuit and some strappy heels, for an evening out or on holiday.



2. As some of you may know, I love to travel! And this Summer I am off on a cruise around the Western Mediterranean, and that means...swimwear! I am not one to wear a simple bikini, and I am always wearing a variety of prints and styles, so I loved this as soon as I saw it! This River Island Two Piece Bikini is definitely something that I want in my suitcase this year. Unsure about how the tan lines would come out though...



3. I know, I know...I own a lot of Khaki, but I can't help myself! A-line skirts were everything last summer and seem to be making a return this year, and so has the colour Khaki. So what a perfect combo! This would be perfect to wear in the day on holiday and could even be taken into Autumn/Winter 16!


4. Next up are these Tan Suede Lace up Boots from River Island yet again! Seem like this wishlist is revolving around River Island at the minute doesn't it? I am currently looking for some summer boots, if you have any suggestions comment below! I just think these are perfect to wear in the day with some skinny jeans and a T, just to dress an outfit up a bit. Plus another bonus, Tan goes with sooo much!


5. If you haven't already, you really need to check out the Babymilk line by Hotmess! It is literally the perfect line for Summer and I know I am going to buying a lot from this range, starting with this knit dress! I will be buying this to wear in the day on the cruise as it looks sooo comfy! 



6. Like I said, I am loving the Babymilk range, and I also love swimwear! So I am sure you can imagine how I reacted when I saw this amazing bikini set on the release date! As well as wearing this as a bikini, the top could also be used for a daytime look, teamed with some jeans! I just love how versatile all of their clothing is!


7. This is my last Babymilk item I swear! I love this Rose Gold Sequin dress and how classy it looks. This would be perfect to wear of an evening out for cocktails or a night out with some sky high heels! I just love the fit of the dress and how playful it looks!



8. As you guys know, I am off on a cruise this summer, and a massive part of this is formal wear in the evenings. Whenever I am looking for an evening dress, I always look for the classic LBD. And I love the Bardot shoulder detailing on this Missguided dress. I just think it looks really sleek and sexy.



9. As you may have seen on my Instagram (sophie_kennerley) I love my black bomber jacket. However now that we are coming into Spring/Summer months, I feel the need to brighten up my wardrobe in the areas that I can! So what better way that a nude bomber, This can be used in the day for uni, or  thrown over an LBD (like the one above) to keep my warm on a night out.


10. Another trend that I have been loving recently is lounge wear (probably because I can be very lazy!) Camo is making a return this season and these Topshop Camo Joggers are perfect! If they are styled well then these can give a real city chic look!

So that completes my March Fashion Wish List, hope you guys have enjoyed reading! Also something very exiting has happened, I have set up a youtube account...so make sure you subscribe to that too! Click here for the direct link!     Sophie

X

Comments

Popular Posts