Top 5 Hair Products

Hey Everyone! In today's blog I am going to be showing you my five favourite hair products. Now these are my personal favourites, although I am always looking out for new products to try out! If you have any recommendations let me know!

So I may as well jump straight in there...


So my first item is actually a new product for me. The main reason I bought this Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Shampoo is because I am going to Morocco very soon and I was exited! But I can certainly say I will be buying this product for long after Morocco as I am in loveeeee with it. My hair is in quite a good condition as it is because I rarely apply heat to it, and the only colour I have put on my hair was half a head of highlights two summers ago! Since using this product I have noticed an immediate change in my hair, even from the first wash. My hair instantly had more of a shine about it, and with it being dull weather at the moment, I definitely needed a pick me up with my hair!


My second favourite is a product I have had for a couple of years now and its safe to say it goes a long way as I am still on my first tub. The hairdressers that I go to stock all Redken products so I know that it is a brand I can trust. This Outshine Anti Frizz Polishing Milk is perfect for any hair type. Even though it says it is a milk it comes out in more of a thick cream texture, I then simply rub this into my hands and run it through my hair starting from the bottom. This is exactly what you need if you suffer with split ends and want to control them. 


My third item is also from Redken, and it is my root volumising spray. I have all my hair one length in a blunt cut and so I do need that extra boost of volume especially when it is for a special occasion. All I need to do is spray this into my roots and dry it into my hair. But one thing I will say is make sure you fully dry your hair as it can go sticky if it is not fully dried into your hair. Saying that, when dried in properly, this product does last until my next wash (perfect for a night out)!


This wouldn't be a hair blog without mentioning dry shampoo now would it? Obviously my go-to dry shampoo brand is Batiste, and I can safely say I have tried out all of the different scents! But I always seem to resort back to the clean and classic original, as much as I love all of the different types I do think this smells really fresh! I don't just use this to refresh my hair, I also use it to help when styling my hair and adding volume, seen as it is such a versatile product!


My final product of my favourites has to be my Wella Silvikrin Hairspray. I have this in a variety of hold strengths, this depends on how much hold I need and how I have styled my hair. I tend to use the extra hold the most as my hair hatessss being styled! However if I do want my curls to drop out a bit to look more natural, I will use less of a strength on my hairspray. I all depends on the look I am going for!


Well that concludes this blog, I hope you have all had a great valentines weekend with whatever you have done, I will be posting a different blog in the next few days showing you guys what I have been up to! 

X





Comments

Popular Posts