Beauty - My Skin Care Routine

Hey Everyone! Hope you all aren't suffering too badly with the Monday Blues... Today's blog is going to be showing you all my skin care routine, featuring Dermalogica products. I am always one for trying out new products beauty wise, however I do struggle to find any skin care products that match the quality of Dermalogica. So without further ado here are my products!

Here are all of my products together that I own. I use the Ultracalming range for all of my products, apart from my exfoliator as there isn't one in the Ultracalming range.

This product is called the 'Daily Microfoliant', this is basically my exfoliator. I don't use this every day on my skin, i tend to use it two or three times a week as it is quite a powerful exfoliator. The product is basically a powder in a bottle, that you put onto your hand and add water, once you mix the two together it makes almost a grainy paste. I then apply this to my whole face (or sometimes just my T Zone) and then rinse using warm, damp, cotton cleansing pads. 


Next up is my Cleanser, which is use twice a day, alongside the rest of my products! This is a rich and gel-like cleanser and it smells amazing! I just apply this to my skin and rinse off using my cleansing pads, This is really quick to use but my skin has never been better since using this, I would recommend this for all skin types. Although the Ultracalming range is aimed towards people who are prone to blemishes and redness on their skin. One thing that is really good with Dermalogica as a company is that they tailor their products to all different skin types. You can even go into one of their stores for a free consultation where you can try out the products before you buy. I went to the Trafford Centre for my consultation.


My next product is the mist, I use this twice a day at least and this acts as my toner. I just do a couple of sprays straight onto my face and neck and it is sooo refreshing! If I have a hectic day coming up, I tend to throw this into my handbag for a quick freshen up whenever I want as it can be used over make-up. I also use this to dampen my beauty blender when I am doing my make-up.


My final two products I combine to create my moisturiser. Both of these products can be used individually but I prefer the quality of the two combined, The Ultracalming Serum Concentrate is a very thin, almost runny liquid. However, the Barrier Repair has a very rich and creamy consistency, and so the two combined make an amazing moisturiser.

Ok so there it is, my full skin care regime! I hope this has helped anyone who wanted to know more about my routine or Dermalogica as a brand itself! I would definitely recommend anyone to go and check out their website! Also if you are wanting to know where I purchased these products from, I have linked the direct website to the names of the products on this blog to make it easier!
You can find me on Instagram 'sophie_kennerley' 

Comments

Popular Posts