Make-up - High Street Haul

Hey guys! Hope you are all doing well, I thought I would post a blog today to get rid of some of my Monday Blues, and lighten the mood with some make-up! Considering that my blog is for fashion and beauty, I have been doing quite a few fashion blogs recently so I thought I would show you some of my new make-up that I have bought recently! Even better, all of these items were bought on the high-street (Superdrug) so they are available to everyone.

Firstly, I purchased Rimmel London's Wake Me Up liquid foundation in the colour 100 Ivory. I have used this foundation before in the Summer mainly because it contains SPF 15 however, my skin has been suffering with this harsh weather recently and I needed something moisturising to brighten my face up and this worked perfectly!




I am all about Mac and designer brands with make-up, however on this shopping trip I wasn't wanting to spend much money, especially just for day to day make-up. So I went to the Collection stand for my concealer and powder, and I'm going to be honest with you guys, I am obsessed with both of these products! I am a changed woman and find myself reaching for my Collection concealer over some of my higher brands. I find the concealer really rich and creamy and covers everything without creasing, and the powder is a high coverage powder that lasts all day. I have used this powder without foundation and it is still has a really good coverage so I was really impressed and considering for the two items I spent less than £5 can you really go wrong?



The next item I reached for was the Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit, which is a powder kit. I usually wouldn't use a powder contour, but I was looking for a day to day kit and I find the cream kits to cost more. I am overall really impressed with the kit, especially the contour colour, it is really pigmented so it doesn't take much of the product on your brush to make an impact.


I am exited to announce a new feature that I am going to be doing monthly on my blog, which is my lipstick of the month!
I am forever trying out new lipsticks and experimenting with new colours so why not make a feature of it? This months lipstick is actually by Miss Sporty would you believe (I know, really going for it with the money saving thing!) The colour 174 is actually a really good dupe for Velvet Teddy by Mac would you believe!? Considering that the lipstick was only £1.99 I wasn't expecting much, i just loved the colour and so I bought it. But this is my favourite product out of my whole haul! it stays on all day and is smudge proof (prepare yourself for some work taking it off). It also really moisturising and doesn't dry your lips out...bonus!

So that is it for my make-up haul, if you guys try any of these out let me know how they went on any of my social media accounts! Twitter: @smksmksmk   Instagram: sophie_kennerley or my Snapchat: sophiekennerley where i regularly post my recent buys and beauty tips!

X

Comments

Popular Posts