Friday Night Fashion

Hey everyone! So this Friday I went out for a meal and I wanted to share my outfit with you all! This meal was fairly casual, yet I still wanted to look quite dressy. This is always something that I struggle with and I never know what to wear, I always find myself texting my friends asking what they are wearing. So I thought I would share my outfit with you guys, I hope you like it!



For this meal I dressed pretty much in all black, I find this to be quite sophisticated however I am trying to get out of wearing all black clothing especially at this time of the year! I wore my new Missguided Lace up top from my Trafford Centre Trip. I teamed this shirt with my trusty black skinnies and over the knee boots in suede!


 As my outfit was quite dark I wanted to keep my hair and makeup quite muted, so I decided to keep my hair straight and sleek. My hair has definitely grown recently so I think I am going to get a chop soon, thinking of trying out something different...I will keep you guys posted!



Seen as my outfit was all black, I decided to wear my new leather jacket in stone to break my outfit up a bit. This is actually from Primark which I found quite surprising seen as the quality is really good! I will 100% be wearing this jacket right up until summer as it is so versatile and works with most of my outfits! I already had two black lather jackets and so I was made up when I found this at the Trafford Centre.


I loved the detailing on my outfit and I will be wearing this outfit again very soon no doubt! I just like the way that it can be dressed up with some heels and a clutch, or dressed down with some Converse and a messy bun for uni!

I hope you guys liked  my outfit and feel free to check out my Instagram 'sophie_kennerley' for more of my outfit updated! X

Comments

Popular Posts