LIFESTYLE// Solita Preston, VIP Launch Party

So last night I was lucky enough to attend the VIP Launch Party of Solitas Preston! This was basically an evening celebrating the opening of the new restaurant and it allowed guests to taste everything off the menu and enjoy some drinks and a DJ alongside, so as you can probably guess, I couldn't turn down that offer! I decided that instead of vlogging the evening and putting it on my Youtube channel, that I was going to blog about this instead, showing you both my outfit and reviewing the evening as a whole.



For my makeup I went for a smokey eye using my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, with a winged eye with my Kiko Liner pen. I really wanted a lipstick that would last all night and that I wouldn't really need to worry about smudging, so I thought a liquid lip would be best to achieve this. My favourite liquid lip colour at the minute is Posie K by Kylie Cosmetics. So that is how I achieved this makeup look.



So for this event I wore my Topshop heeled boots, Black Joni Jeans and a floral cami from Dorothy Perkins. For accessories I kept it fairly simple and wore a silver elephant chain from Accessorize.




When we arrived we were greeted with Champagne and told we could take a seat in the restaurant. Throughout the evening different samples of the whole menu were brought to us as canopies, which I thought was a great idea, as we could test out the whole menu! I have been to Solitas before in Didsbury and love it, so it was nice to taste the amazing quality food here also!





Overall I found the evening to be a massive success, with all the staff being really friendly, and the food of amazing quality! The whole evening was really organised with food being brought to us throughout the night, and the staff made sure our drinks were always full! Will definitely be visiting the Solita in Preston very soon! 
To book a place at Solitas Preston click here.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post as its something a little different!

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk
YOUTUBE - Sophies Escape

Sophie
X


Comments

Popular Posts