BEAUTY// HIGHLIGHTER GOALS



 If you know me, you will know that I am highlighter obsessed! And that is putting things lightly. So you can imagine my excitement when I found this gorgeous highlighter palette by Revolution. I am definitely a lover of the brand anyway, and I think they product amazing products, so I had to get my hands on this Ultra Pro Glow kit.


The palette includes 8 large highlighters with a variety of shades to suit all skin tones. I mainly use the two on the far left unless I have had a spray tan. Oh wait, did I mention that this amazing palette is only a tenner? 10 POUND! Ladies I understand if you have stopped reading this blog to head down to Superdrug right now, this is not a drill.



Not only does this palette contain gorgeous highlighters, but they are super creamy and easy to build to whatever look you are going for..natural all the way up to blinding! 

I have swatched the highlighters individually to show you guys the shades before you buy! These were with one stroke and so obviously they are a lot more buildable than the original swatches! My favourite shades range from 6-8 depending on my mood, and sometimes I like to combine them - because a girl can never have enough glow am I right?

I hope you guys are just as excited about this product as I am! I've certainly been loving the glowing look recently!

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk


Sophie
X

Comments

  1. This palette looks incredible, such pretty shades xx
    Liv// livslack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts