BEAUTY// BARRY M GOODIE BAG!


I have wanted to write this post for quite a while now but just due to timing, I haven't been able to post until now! This blog post is all about my Goodie Bag from Barry M Cosmetics ( I picked this up from the Clothes Show in December but my parents gifted this to me for Christmas). So keep reading to see what amazing products I received in this goodie bag!



The main thing which caught my eye at the Barry M stand was the goodie bag itself! I mean how cute!? And I always say a girl can never have too many makeup bags! The goodie bag itself was £10 and for what was inside, I think we can all agree that this is a massive bargain!!


Ok so the main thing that I spotted in the bag was that there were 6 nail polishes...6! This was already a bargain as Barry M nail polishes normally retail around £2-£3. 


So my two absolute faves from the goodie bag were these two polishes from the 'Collection Aquarium' range. The two colours are Mediterranean (left) and Atlantis (right). Mediterranean has such a gorgeous iridescent look to it - which is bang on trend at the minute! I would say that Atlantis is more for layering over other polishes to add that something special to your manicure!


The next two colours are definitely ones that I will be wearing a lot more throughout this Summer for sure. The colour on the left is from the Lolly Gloss collection, which is a high gloss nail polish in the colour Cherry Drop. I love this colour and I think it is so playful! The second colour is from the Matte polish collection - I have used the matte polishes before and love the look they give, this pink colour is in the shade Miami.


The final two colours are probably going to be my most used out of the six as they are perfect for every day wear. The colour on the left is from the Gelly Hi Shine range, in the shade Coconut (which I am wearing right now) which is a lovely off-white neutral shade. I also love the colour on the right which looks black on the picture but it's actually a really dark purple in the shade Nightshade. 



If you thought that the nail polishes weren't enough, then brace yourself! This gorgeous Get Up And Glow palette also came included in the goodie bag - yes still all for a tenner! This palette has one large bronzer/contour shade with three blush shades and a gorgeous highlighter. I am really surprised with this palette - the pigment is amazing!


Next up that I found in this little bag of wonders was this Nail Art Pen. I didn't know that Barry M did these but it is basically a while nail art pen, where you can experiment by drawing different patterns and designs onto your nails.


Next up in the goodie bag was this Loud Mouth Extreme Lip Colour in the shade Gossip, now I'm not going to lie to you guys and say this is my favourite colour in the world as I think it is a little bit too bold for me. I will keep it in my storage in case I play around with more looks but I don't tend to wear bright pink shades.


The next product is something that I will make use out of, and that I have tried out. This is the Cor Balmy in the shade Trouble and Strife. Don't worry it doesn't come out in this shade!! For those who aren't familiar with these lip balms they are basically a tinted lip balm, and I found that this just made my lips a little bit redder. They are super nourishing though!


Next up is a standard Barry M lipstick in the shade 165, which is a gorgeous coral/nude. I love this sort of colour on my lips especially in the Summer, I know I am definitely going to make the most of this shade on holiday in March as well!



Finally we are at the end! Can you believe all of this was a tenner?? The final product was this Matte lip crayon in the shade number 1. This is a lovely coral shade which again, is more something I will wear in the Summer months.


I hope you guys enjoyed this blog, I really enjoyed writing it as I got to look through the bag again! I will be trying the products over the next few months and I will let you know how they go!

SOCIAL MEDIA: 
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/sophiesescape
INSTAGRAM - sophie_kennerley
TWITTER - @smksmksmk
YOUTUBE - Sophies Escape

Sophie
X




Comments

Popular Posts