BEAUTY// I'm Baaaack! HAUL

Hey Everyone! Hope you are well, I know what you're going to say...its been a while! But I can safely say I am now finished with uni for the year and my Summer has begun, and all I am wanting to do is blog and film Youtube videos for my channel. So obviously new content is now going to be thrown your way, also if you haven't seen my Youtube channel yet, click here to check it out! I'm not going to ramble on so without further ado lets get started...

So on the day I finished uni I didn't waste any time, and went shopping on the day I handed my work in! There were a few things I wanted to pick up but the main thing I wanted was to just get out of my flat and have some quality 'Me' time! So I thought I would share with you all some of the things that I picked up along the way...


So the first item I purchased was something that I have been after for a while now, and that is an overnight serum. I am all about skincare and taking care of my skin in general, and so when I went into The Body Shop, this was the first thing I asked about. The woman in the store was extremely helpful and suggested that I purchased this particular one, which is a Vitamin E overnight serum-in-oil. And so far I am loving it! 


Next up I went to Bodycare, and bought three items (one is a foundation which will come up later on). I am definitely one for face masks, I just find them really relaxing and you can't have a pamper night without them! As I had finished uni on this day I really wanted to just have a relaxing night in with a book and really unwind. So I bought myself a face mask in a tube, I just thought with the amount of times I use a face mask it works out cheaper this way. I had also heard a lot about these cleansing nose pore strips and really wanted to try them for myself. I personally don't think they have made much of a different if any but I know they work for a lot of people!


As I said, I also purchased a foundation from Bodycare and this is it! I have been wanting to try out this Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation for quite a while now as I have heard it has a really good coverage...and I am so impressed! I would put it as a full coverage and it is build-able which is the type of foundation I go for. I am in the colour 100 ivory and it is the perfect match. Next up I went to Superdrug and picked up some trusty complexion sponges!



At the time I went shopping, there was a 3 - for - 2 on at Superdrug and so I was obviously going to take full advantage of that! I have wanted some new makeup brushes for a while and so I was instantly drawn to these rose gold Ultra Metals brushes by Revolution, I have used both of these brushes now and find them so easy to use and the eye brush is super easy for blending!


Obviously I couldn't go on a shopping trip and not pick up a candle...or two! I picked up both of my candles from the Primark in Preston. The first one I picked out was this stunning 'Road To Marrakesh' candle, and I'm not going to lie to you, the main reason for me picking this candle up was its packaging! I mean who can blame me right? It's just out of luck that it smells just as amazing as it looks.


The second candle that I purchased was this 'Sea Salt & Lavender' candle. And this one smells amaaaazing! I have seriously been loving the smell of this candle as sea salt is one of my all time favourite scents!


So this concludes my haul and welcome back vlog, my life has been so hectic recently with university, but I am fully back now and can't wait to tell you all about some really exiting things!
See you all very soon

Sophie X

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Sophie's Escape
SNAPCHAT: sophiekennerley
INSTAGRAM: sophie_kennerley
FACEBOOK: Sophie's Escape







Comments

Popular Posts