High Street Haul

Hey Fashion Followers! I know I haven't posted in a while but I have been snowed under with university work, but I am back and getting into the blogging scene!

Following my previous blog I've had some amazing feedback on my Instagram especially from Rock on Ruby who sent me my own jumper! This is such a classic style that I can dress up or dress down and I cant to style it and blog how I use my own style with it.


For this blog I am going to do a quick high street haul showing some of my recent purchases since moving to my new flat in September.




For most people who know me or check my Instagram, you will know that I am slightly obsessed with any lip products, especially lip care! I tend to wear lipsticks a lot which can easily dry up your lips, and so maintaining them is very important. I find Nivea's products to be very hydrating and long lasting so when i saw this cute set of four I had to snatch it up, and at £6 who can blame me? (Thanks Primark)


This year I decided to take my chances and go out Black Friday shopping, at first I thought I was going to hate it and come home with nothing but quite the opposite happened... After six hours of shopping I had sorted pretty much everyone's presents so decided to treat myself. I am going doing quite a bit of travelling next year and most of the countries I am visiting are going to be warm (Morocco, Rome, Barcelona etc.) and so I wanted some lightweight things to sleep in. I have had my eyes on this two piece set from Ann Summers for quite a while but thought that £40 was quite steep for a student to pay for something to sleep in? But I managed to pick these up for just £17 pounds and this was the last set so I couldn't believe my luck! Can't wait to try these out in Summer...



As well as lip products I also have an obsession with candles, Yankee candles to be specific! I just love how I can find a new scent that I love each time that I visit on of their stores and I always try to find something new. I am not a massive fan of Christmas candles as I dont really like how strong they are especially when they have Cinnamon in them, however I found the perfect light Christmas scent called 'Snow In Love' which is going to be my next candle once my 'Vanilla Lime' runs out. And I am going to be starting the new year with my 'Fresh Cut Roses' candle! If you check out my Instagram (sophie_kennerley) you will see that I love anything to do with roses so I always fall back on a rose scented candle!
I have also put my deposit down on my flat for next year at University and I am wanted to go for a more minimalist look as my room this year is very floral and busy. So I am going to use coppers and golds to compliment the dark woods that are going to be in my room, I know its only December and I wont be moving in until December but this candle holder was only £3.50 from Bents Garden Centre Warrington so I couldnt refuse!

This just about summarises my recent purchases from the High street, and my next haul will probably be after Christmas, but I will be sure to keep you all updated with any recent purchases and make sure you all check out my Instagram for daily updates!

Comments

Popular Posts