FASHION&BEAUTY// Wish List!

Being a student basically means that I want a lot of things that realistically I cannot afford. But a girl can dream right? I am always making little wishlists on my phone that I basically can aim for, from something so little as a nail polish all the way up to a whole new wardrobe! Then I will work a bunch of overtime and the treat myself, I always feel like I appreciate something so much more if I have worked really hard for it, but that's just how I've been raised. I thought I would share with you guys what is currently on my wishlist, and I might make this a little feature on my blog so comment down below if anything I mention is on your wishlist!

Ok so if you know me personally you will know how obsessed I am with anything Urban Decay. I love the brand and think that you get value for the money you pay. And two products that I am desperate to get my hands on are the Beached Bronzer, and the Alice Through The Looking Glass Palette (although the palette is currently sold out online). I have swatched both of these in store and find the pigment AMAZING, I think the bronzer is a wish and the palette is a dream in this case though.

So obviously I couldn't do a wishlist in May, and NOT mention Zoella's new Sweet Inspirations collection! I mean I want it all purely based on the packaging, so cute! Now that I am at uni, I only have a shower, so when I do go home I like to treat myself to a proper pamper! And all of these products scream pamper! I mean, I think everything from this collection is on my wish list, but these three are my main favourites (I have already purchased the Bath Latte).


Next up is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Gleam Glow Kit! I have seriously been all about that glow recently, and the Glow Kit is definitely the holy grail of them all! I have been experimenting more and more with pinks in my make-up, especially with blushes and the Gleam Glow Kit has beautiful hints of pinks that I think I definitely need this in my make-up bag!


Well the most expensive item on my Wishlist is the 13 Inch Mac Book Pro! I have been working really hard saving for this as I really would like one for September when I change course. I need to really have a laptop anyway, and I was recommended to buy an Apple product as that is what is used in the industry. Plus I have an IPhone and and IPad so the three will work really well together!

So that concludes my current wishlist, let me know in the comments what you are wishing for!
X

Comments

Popular Posts