COLLABORATION// Boutique Of Molly

Hey Everyone! So as you may have guessed by now, I am a big fan of writing wish lists and blogging them! So today's blog is going to be a full wish list of items from a Boutique that I have found online called Boutique Of Molly. I first found them on their Twitter page about a month ago and since then we have been discussing ways of working together and I have some exiting news! I have my very own discount code that is exclusive to my blog followers! By using the code ESCAPE20 you will receive 20% off your order!

1. As you guys may know (as I can't stop talking about it) I am going on holiday in June and I am in MAJOR need of a wardrobe update! This play suit is the perfect summer must have, and I love love LOVE the detailing on the back. Lace up is a massive trend  for SS16 and I just think the bright colours are perfect for so many occasions.


2. This Mila Playsuit is another one of my favourites, as soon as I saw this I knew I wanted to snatch this up quickly as it is already selling so quickly! One thing that I really like about this playsuit is how versatile it is, you could wear this in the day with some tan sandals and a bag, and then take it straight to the evening with heels and some accessories.


3. Another playsuit (promise this is my final one) is the Felicia Cold Shoulder Playsuit. I love the colour of this as I can work with so many skin tones and again is very versatile, which is something that I can say for a lot of Boutique Of Molly's products.
  

4. I am one for wearing black alotttttt, as you all probably know! However, wearing black doesn't mean you need to play it safe and look simple! I love the cut of this top and the high neck is right up my street. Definitely high up on my wish list! (Don't forget ESCAPE20 for my exclusive 20% off code for my readers!)



5. Like I said, black certainly doesn't mean boring! I mean just look at the back of this crop top. Festival season is ever approaching and this is the perfect festival top! Oh, and did I mention this is also stocked in white?! I love how creative Boutique Of Molly are with the cuts of their garments, and I am obsessing over this crop top!


So here are my top five items, put if you want to see more then head to boutiqueofmolly.com to see more! They stock two pieces, playsuits, prom dresses, occasion-wear, tops and loungewear and many many more! And don't forget to use discount code ESCAPE20 to receive 20% off your order!
X

Comments

Popular Posts