Rock On Ruby Clothing Collab

Hello fashion followers! This is my first shot at a blog and so I decided to keep it simple by showing you products that I love and want, as well as throwing in some art and fashion tips.
I am a textiles/fashion student and I am obsessed with all things beauty and fashion! For as long as I can remember I have loved dressing up and doing my make-up so I thought I would share it with you guys.
Most of you will have found me from my link on my Instagram page where I daily post things that I have found that I love as well as inspiration for projects I am working on.
Seen as I am new to this, my first few blogs are going to be a bit rough around the edges and take longer than normal, but I'm hoping to upload at least one blog a week and if you follow my Instagram you might get an idea of what that blog will be about from my posts of the week.


One thing that you will soon realise about me is that I shop... a lot! Every week I end up buying something new or discovering a new site that I haven't found before and I am going to be sharing them on here and reviewing them, so I guess I should just jump right in there with my finds of the week!





When I posted an image this week onto my Instagram of some new shorts I received a like off a website called www.rockonrubyclothing.com and I fell in love with all of their garments, especially their signature slogan tees. I decided to feature them in my very first blog as a collaboration and have spoke to the team and I am very exited! I'm just going to show you a few of their pieces that i particularly like, including this cute 'Trust A Blogger' top! 







This top perfectly describes me don't you think? I love shopping and I loveee this 'That Pommie Girl Vest' and for only £19.00 I think I might need to make an investment. All of their clothing can be worn all year round, you could either team this up with some denim shorts or layer it up for this season with jeans and boots.






The website also has a feature called #ROCKTHEGYM where they stock some gorgeous gym wear, my favourite is 100% the green juice sweater as it basically sums up my life! I wouldn't just wear this for the gym, I would wear this for casual wear around my flat or even throw it on for a lecture.






They also have a section on the website where you can create your own slogan t-shirt, so if you have a particular design in mind, or if you and a group want to have your own phrase on your tops then this is perfect for you!




Seen as I love slogan wear, I was very exited when I discovered that they even do make-up bags! How cute! I'm in desperate need of a decent sized bag as my current one isn't holding everything I use and these are the perfect size. And with free UK delivery what's stopping me?





I hope you guys have liked my first blog but im afraid its got to end there, keep your eyes peeled as I'll be starting off with one blog a week! Make sure you check out www.rockonrubyclothing.com for all of the items featured and more! 





Comments

Popular Posts